- OS X El Capitan: The Missing Manual by David Pogue
- The Mac Reads to You - OS X El Capitan: The Missing Manual [Book]
Launch an application on your Mac that supports the Voice Over utility, such as iTunes, and then click "Edit" from the menu bar.
Click "Speech" from the drop-down list, and then click "Start Speaking. An avid technology enthusiast, Steve Gregory has been writing professionally since With more than 10 years of experience as a network administrator, Gregory holds an Information Management certificate from the University of Maryland and is pursuing MCSE certification.
His work has appeared in numerous online publications, including Chron and GlobalPost. Skip to main content.
OS X El Capitan: The Missing Manual by David Pogue
Click the Apple logo on the menu bar of your MacBook's desktop. Click the "On" check box under VoiceOver.
- makeup tips for brown eyes mac.
- play assassins creed 4 on mac!
- budgeting programs for mac free.
- Does Preview have a Read Out Loud functio… - Apple Community.
- The Most Powerful Text to Speech Reader.
- how to access files using vpn mac.
References 3 Apple: It can speak in your choice of dozens of synthesizer voices, ages 8 to Most read with a twangy, charmingly Norwegian accent—but some of the newest voices like Alex, Jill, Samantha, and Tom sound scarily like a professional human voice-over artist. VoiceOver is designed to read everything on the screen, including pop-up menus, buttons, and other controls, to visually impaired Mac fans and to permit Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform. With Safari, you learn the way you learn best.
The Mac Reads to You - OS X El Capitan: The Missing Manual [Book]
Whitson Gordon. Filed to: Reading Filed to: Share This Story.
- how to transfer pdf from mac to ipad mini.
- mac map network drive letter!
- quicken deluxe download for mac;
- Popular Topics.
View on The Inventory. Share Tweet.
Kinja is in read-only mode.